Saturday 21 July 2018

Vehicle builds uploaded

I have been busy uploading some builds to the outworldz site one of those is my small delivery. This a a circa 1940's van and while not a drivable vehicle in that you cannot actually get inside it does a couple of nice little features like the transparency used for the spoked wheels. 

The other upload is a model of the Austin 7 (large) from about the same era. Again the vehicle is not drivable, but like the van they looked good as part of the world war 2 sime that I created for me students assignment work.

When I say the vehicle were not drivable this is true, but they did drive themselves around the sim at random and I managed to implement this through the use of a tour script all the good effect
Please feel free to to download and make use of any of my byuils at outworldz and if you have any questions then please visit either Skipper Abel or Aso Galicia in SecondLife for more information