Sunday 28 March 2010

Distance working


Just last week when I was thinking I had gotten away with being visited by the flu bug making its seasonal rounds, I found myself displaying all the usual anti-social symptoms and decided to give up the struggle and take a few days off. Such things will inevitably leave any plans you may have for classes most definitely suspended. This does not have to be the case at all with virtual worlds however. Here you can see a few of the screen images that I captured with my group during the day, while I was safely quarantined at home and they were in college.
There were a whole raft of questions that I found myself able to deal with from building to scripting that went way beyond the project that I set, a very enthusiastic group.
In answer to the most obvious objection of course about still working while officially off and not feeling so good either, I agree, but once you have caught up with all those programs on your Sky planner, it beats watching day time TV hands down.
regards, and fully recovered, Vega